In part two of our look into navigation in React native navigation examples we look at the Stack Navigator navigation method.
To add the react navigation package to your project follow the instructions below:
yarn add react-navigation
# or with npm
npm install –save react-navigation
Ensure the package in ‘package.json’ is: “react-navigation”: “2.5.1”
More details on installation here: https://reactnavigation.org/docs/en/getting-started.html
– – –
Learn how to build apps in React Native with Expo using my new course. Use this special link to get the course for only $9.99 – https://www.udemy.com/firstappreactna…
The course will cover:
- What is React Native?
- Why use the Expo Framework?
- Components, State and Props in React Native
- Creating our first basic app
- Making a real world example app (Weather App)
- Followed by bonus videos & downloads